Here’s a shout out for Food Revolution Day , which took place globally this weekend. When it comes to the really big stuff…. like the fact that worldwide there are 43 million children under the age of 5 who are overweight or obese, then it’s much easier to gape in shock than actually do something. That’s where we need to take our hats off to what Jamie Oliver is achieving with his food revolution. It’s not about abstract theory it’s about grass roots activism and we commend that. Pop over to the website and take a look, sign the petition, get some ideas, and be inspired .
stuff we’ve written about
- Guest post : The Milford Track wp.me/p2otiX-aI via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- Tarawera the Unclaimed wp.me/p2otiX-9E via @wordpressdotcom 1 month ago
- Spartan Race - Fourth Physio Assessment wp.me/p2otiX-9g via @wordpressdotcom 2 months ago
- Countdown to Spartan - Physiotherapy 3rd Assessment wp.me/p2otiX-7S via @wordpressdotcom 2 months ago
- The Spartan Race - Bring it on wp.me/p2otiX-63 via @wordpressdotcom 3 months ago